We're bringing our Let's talk kinetics! series to you in a 30 minute virtual format in June 2020
Reserve your virtual spot today! Register here
"Grating-Coupled Interferometry 101"
on Tuesday, June 16th at 11:00 CEST/10:00 BST with Dr. Fabio Andres and Maria Walton
- Modern label-free technology meets robust microfluidics and sophisticated software
- Higher signal, lower noise and faster transitions
- A step closer to a 1:1 model
"Small Molecules: Binding Kinetics no Matter the Size"
on Wednesday, June 17th at 11:00 CEST/10:00 BST with Dr. Fabio Andres and Jean-Marc Belouard
- Screen, rank and characterize weak binders with off-rates up to 10 s-1
- Study binding kinetics even at large analyte:ligand MW ratios (up to 1:1000)
- Experiment with crude mixtures, detergents and other additives without clogging
"Binding Kinetics onto Membrane Proteins"
on Wednesday, June 17th at 2:00 pm EDT/20:00 CEST/19:00 BST with Dr. Ellen Lee and Evan Baxter
- Analyze multiprotein complexes and even larger particles like VLPs and crude membranes
- WAVE goodbye to lengthy and laborious receptor purification procedures
- Welcome contaminants and work with crude samples