Explore all resources related to
The Creoptix® WAVEsystem combines superior resolution in signal and time with a crude-sample robustness normally only possible with plate-based assays.
Real is (less)diluted
The Creoptix WAVEsystem combines superior resolution in signal and time with a crude-sample robustness normally only possible with plate-based assays. This provides dynamic, label free analysis of molecular interactions in a wide range of biofluids, providing full kinetic data that includes both affinity evaluation and highly accurate measurement of association and dissociation constants. Delivering a level of sensitivity superior to traditional Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) technologies, Creoptix’ proprietary Grating-Coupled Interferometry (GCI) technology is driving a new era of pharmacokinetics.
Antibody characterization from COVID-19 patient plasma binding to SARS-CoV-2 antigens
In this TechNote, we show how the WAVEsystem can be used for the characterization of binding affinity and kinetics of antibodies raised against SARSCoV-2 in clinical human blood plasma samples. With innovative disposable, no-clog microfluidics and high sensitivity, the WAVEsystem opens the door for antibody characterization directly from clinical blood plasma samples. The methods described here are also compatible with high concentrations of serum and plasma of SARS-CoV-2 patients’ samples.
Affinity and kinetics of antibodies in serum
In this TechNote we show how the WAVE system can be used to accurately determine kinetics in serum. Thanks to a no-clog microfluidic design, kinetic studies can be performed under conditions that mimic the native environment as closely as possible, enabling the translation of these results to the clinic.
Full kinetic characterization of antibodies in biofluids
Immunotherapies and Innovations for Infectious Diseases 2019
Assess antibody profiling in undiluted serum, measure kinetics in plasma and quantify anti-drug-antibody (ADA) titers directly from blood serum.
Biochemical and biophysical characterization of biologics
In collaboration with Shawn Owen (University of Utah)
- Measuring kinetics in biofluids does provide valuable insights into a drug’s efficacy.
- How can I best characterize antibody drug conjugates using biochemical and biophysical techniques?
- Determination of level of payload and site of conjugation of ADCs using LC/MS.
- Thermal stability and binding affinity of ADCs characterization using DSC, IR, ITC and GCI.
- What is the Grating-Coupled Interferometry technology?
Early stage kinetics and validation of ELISA data
- High-quality kinetics in a wide range of crude samples ranging from peptides to membrane proteins and relevant clinical samples.
- WAVE goodbye to lengthy and laborious receptor purification procedures.
- Welcome contaminants and work with crude samples.